Saturday 12 November 2011

Folksy Friday (on a Saturday!)


Yep, I know I'm a day late, but I was working and then travelling back to Leeds from London last night! Speaking of which, my theme for this week's Folksy Friday is London. I have been living in London for the past month, living all over the place from Twickenham to Fulham. So here are a few lovely Folksy findings which take a different approach to the theme, London!

Firstly, Bookity have this lovely brooch made from real maps of central London, my favourite aspect being that 221b Baker Street is at it's centre!

Secondly, Teresa Robertson screen prints these lovely playful cards with stencil cut red London buses. As you may know, I like a bit of screen printing!

Thirdly, London Clay Birds create this cute little clay birds made from London clay. A great concept.

Stitch Knits provide this lovely PDF for cross stitching your own London tube map.

Lastly, this beautiful lambswool taxi pattern cushion by Sally Nencini really caught my eye.

No comments: