Saturday 9 June 2012

Saltaire Arts Trail | Alexia Claire


At the beginning of May I took part in the Maker's fair at the Saltaire Arts Trail. It was my first time taking part although I have visited it many times and always wanted to have a stall here. It was a great experience and everyone did very well. I saw some familiar faces and made new maker friends too. I'll be back next year!



I have a newsletter that you can sign up to now, you will receive a free how to guide for printing from your own home, with easily found materials. 


I had lots of lovely compliments from people passing by about my basket - plant combo. My baskets make great plant holders! 







Don't forget you can get any of my laptop sleeves custom made to fit your laptop size. Or maybe you want an iPad or Kindle cover? No problem! Go and take a peek



No comments: